Stonewood Effect Porcelain
8ft Concrete End Posts Back in Stock
Your fencing, timber and landscaping and building suppliers
Based in Lincolnshire, delivering to a 35 mile radius
Natural Stone Paving
Sandstone Paving is a first choice for its durability, hardness, texture and consistent Grey color tone. This paving stone is adaptable and can be matched to most exterior settings and adds an individual look to your patio. Sandstone Paving slabs are very hardwearing stones and require low maintenance only. The light but conservative color makes them an excellent choice for giving your driveways, path and patio area, a soft yet welcoming feel. These Stone Paving are available in a combination of project packs, single sizes and circular kits.
DuraPost was designed to address the pitfalls of traditional concrete and timber fence posts.
DuraPost is made in the UK from galvanised steel with a wide range of contemporary colours. Patented and Registered Design Protected, it is 100% recyclable at end-of-life, giving you a sustainable choice for your fence. Unlike traditional fence posts, DuraPost won’t rot, warp or crack and is maintenance free. That’s why we’re confident to give our product up to a 25-year guarantee.
With a wide range of colours, styles and with matching accessories, you can create a truly unique, long-lasting and stylish garden with DuraPost.
Artificial Grass is a very smart and suitable solution for your lawn that has several benefits.
Artificial grass always looks aesthetically pleasing in all types of weather and is much more convenient as it does not require much maintenance.
Artificial grass is ideal for:
- The olderly and disabled
- Home owners who are away from home for long periods of time.
- Homeowners who don;t have time to maintain the garden.
HD Deck is a wood plastic composite deck made of 100% FSC certified hardwood flour, recycled plastic plus UV light absorbers and anti-oxidants which combine to produce a high quality finished product that outperforms traditional treated timber.
• 60% FSC certified Hardwood wood flour (Oak)
• 35% Recycled HDPE Plastic - ‘raw’ (shampoo bottles etc) cleaned and recycled on site
• 5% Additives - UV stabilisers and anti-oxidants
• High quality non-organic pigments
• High quality lubricants and coupling agents
• Superior wall thickness for strength and durability
• Tested for strength, impact resistance, weathering, extreme temperature cycles, UV resistance and water absorption
FOLLOW US TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW OF NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!